A networking event by FinanceMalta and The University of Malta – Department of Insurance & Risk Management
Registrations are now open – Click Here to Book your free ticket.
Date: Tuesday, 18th of July
Time: 17:00 till 20:00 pm
Location: Valletta Campus
FinanceMalta and The University of Malta’s Department of Insurance and Risk Management are organising a panel session titled ‘Digital Transformation in Insurance: Challenges & Opportunities‘ followed by a networking event. International and local Professors and students of the 1-week insurance course held in July and organised by the UM, and FinanceMalta practitioners and advisors operating in the insurance industry are encouraged to register and attend.
During the event, we will have interventions from:
- Dr. Matthew Bianchi, Deputy Chairman, FinanceMalta
- Prof. Pierpaolo Marano, Associate Professor, University of Malta
Photo: Dr. Matthew Bianchi, Deputy Chairman, FinanceMalta
Photo: Prof. Pierpaolo Marano, Associate Professor, University of Malta
Panel Session Title:
Digital Transformation in Insurance: Challenges and Opportunities
- Dr. Christian Bonnici West, Resident Academic, Department of Insurance and Risk Management, FEMA, University of Malta.
- Mr. Andrea Battista, CEO, Net Insurance
- Dr. Kyriaki Noussia, Associate Professor in Commercial Law, University of Reading.
- Dr. Livashnee Naidoo, Lecturer in Commercial Law at the School of Law, University of Glasgow (Virtual).
- Dr. Beppe Sammut, Senior Associate within the insurance and pensions team, Ganado Advocates (a member of FinanceMalta)
Photo | Panel Session: Digital Transformation in Insurance: Challenges and Opportunities