STEP Malta Conference 2022- The evolution of fiduciary services: Keeping trusts relevant for the future
6-7 October 2022
This international two day conference is packed with informative hot topics for trustees and the financial services industry. Returning to an in person format for the first time in four years, this international two day conference is a great opportunity to get back in the room with your peer and network with fellow delegates and speakers in the beautiful setting of Malta!
This conference will be opened by the Hon Clyde Caruana, Minister for Finance and you will also hear from key speakers from across the continent, providing you with the tools to navigate through today’s challenging environments.
The three excellent social events available alongside this conference will enable you to network and make new connections.
The agenda includes key sessions such as:
- Preserving family fortunes in the global tax and estate planning environment
- Crypto assets and the trustee
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) awareness: sustainable investing under the spotlight
- Privacy/Common Reporting Standard (CRS)/Exchange of Information
- Malta’s experience from enhance monitoring (Grey Listing)
- Modern families – trust and estate planning in an era of constant change
And much more! View each day’s agenda to see why this conference is a must-attend event: https://connect.step.org/3zy4RRl
This event will count towards an attendee’s CPD requirement to their professional association. For those needing to measure CPD in hours, this event would qualify as 11.5 hours of CPD.